Year 4 Homework - week beginning 28.09.20
Spellings will be tested on a Thursday
Times tables will be tested on Fridays
- Spellings – Sheet to practise new words in to go home with your child/children.
- Learn the spellings on the sheet for a test on Thursday. Your child will record their score in their homework diary.
- Times tables- Please complete the times table activity sheet the times tables test will focus on the 3 and 4 times tables.
- RE- work to be handed in on Wednesday 30th September 2020
Create a fact file in your book about one of the Holy Sacraments. You could choose Baptism, Confirmation or the Eucharist. Please include key information such as why it takes place, when it takes place and any symbols that might be seen or used.
- Don’t forget to read every night!
Can I also remind parents to sign their child’s homework diary by Friday and record their daily reading there, please? Thank you