FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE click here to VISIT OUR SUPPORT FOR PUPIL PREMIUM AND VULNERABLE PUPILS PAGE.
Pupil Premium is an allocation of additional funding provided to schools to support specific groups of children who are vulnerable to possible underachievement. These include pupils who are entitled to free school meals, those looked after by the local authority and the children of armed service personnel.
For the academic year 2023/24 Our Lady School will expect to receive £41, 895.
This will be used as follows:
- To provide extra support staff.
- To provide intervention programmes for underachieving pupils and those with SEN.
- To provide one-to-one tuition for some pupils.
- To subsidise residential and other education trips and visits. No child is excluded from a visit because of financial constraints on the family.
- To provide a range of resources to facilitate learning for specific pupils.
- To ensure all pupils have access to a wide and varied range of extra curricular activities.
- To provide support for emotional needs for families & individual children.